I’ve done some research about Visual studio plugins recently, just so that I can close the tabs and move on here are some links that I cound to contain some useful information:
- HTML Code copy -Absolute must for any blogging .Net developer
- WatiN – Web applications testing in .Net – sounds like it might be THE framework for testing our web GUIs
- Visual Studio Add-Ins Every Developer Should Download Now
- Microsoft Visual Studio Extensibility Contest Winners
- Introduction to GhostDoc – really funny tool that needs to be looked at – might be useful…. moderately. Definitely genuine.
- CodeKeep – THE repository for storing and sharing code snippets
- Visual Studio Power toys pack installer
- Christopher Bennage lists some nice and worth mentioning tools as well
- Seems like an interesting sanbox for some cool development ideas
- FX Cop
- NCoverExplorer – test coverage tool
- This is not really a .Net stuff biut rather an IE Addon but a great one at that!
This entry (Permalink) was posted on Friday, December 8th, 2006 at 12:03 pm and is filed under .Net Framework, ASP.NET, C#, Software Development, Test Driven Development, Visual Studio. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response , or trackback from your own site.